My Membership is on hold, how do I reinstate it?
I need to complete the Covid-19 Waiver, how do I do that? Click here.
Per Governor Walz Executive Order, beginning anyone ages 5 years and older will be required to wear a face mask while at our facility. Masks are required at all times with the exception of the following circumstances:
- Children who have a medical condition or other health condition, disability, mental health, developmental, or behavioral need that make it difficult to tolerate.
- Exercising and/or participating in elevated heart rate activities (i.e. Sportee, Gymnastics, Swimming, etc.) though masks are required upon entry and exit.
This includes any child 5 years and older attending our Child Watch, and Summer Daze. For more information, click here .
If you have any questions, please contact us at 507.433.1804. Thank you for your cooperation.
Beginning Saturday, October 3
Adult (18+) Locker Rooms will open:
M-F 5:00am – 1:30 pm
Beginning Thursday, October 1
Will move to the Upper Level Gym
Family Fun Pool
Reserve my time
Extended Facility Hours
- Monday – Friday 5:00am – 8:00pm
- Saturdays 7:00am – 3:00pm
Visit our Aquatics page for more details
- Must Reserve
- Monday – Thursday 10:30am – 7:30pm
- Friday 10:30am – 3:00pm
- Saturday 7:00am – 11:30am
- Reservations open 5 days in advance
- Youth 14+ are allowed in the facility without parent – pool and fitness
- Orientations will be available for ages 14+
- Additional fitness classes added to schedule
visit our Gymnastics page for more details
Visit out Preschool page for more details
School Age Child Care
Visit our School Age Child Care for more details
Youth Multi-Sport Program
Visit our Multi-Sport page for more details
Safety is our No. 1 priority and in an effort to continue keeping our members and staff safe, we require members to wear a mask upon entering/exiting our facility. Once members arrive at their reserved destination, they are allowed to remove their mask and enjoy your workout. Once your workout is complete, we ask that you replace your mask upon exiting our building.
Please follow the instructions below to reserve your workout for the following: Lap Pool, Cardio Training, Strength Training, Studio Fitness & Curbside Fitness.
Members coming to workout inside the Y, must enter through the West Doors . There will be NO admittance through the South Doors. Please allow a few extra minutes to complete the mandatory health screening.
Curbside Fitness participants, DO NOT enter the West doors, please continue to proceed to the SOUTH entrance and your workout square.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR YOUR WORKOUT
|OPTION 1: WEBSITE|
- At the top right of our website, place cursor over “REGISTER”
- Click “RESERVE MY WORKOUT”
- Read through program expectations.
- Scroll down until you begin to see a selection of available programs and classes.
- Choose your appointment type and click on it. If the appointment can be scheduled on more than one calendar, you’ll get a list to pick from.
- Select an available date and time for your reservation.
- If you are a new user the system will ask you for your first name, last name, phone, and email.
- We always ask for these, as they’re the basis for all email notifications and client list records.
- Once the appointment is confirmed, you will be sent an email confirmation.
OPTION 2: SCAN THIS QR CODE
|ACUITY SCHEDULER APP:|
Once you’ve reserved your first workout, go to the App Store on your Smart Phone. Search for “Acuity Scheduling”. “Log in” using the credentials you provided in the above process. If you’ve already been using our reservation system, you would “log in” the same way.
In order to reduce the spread of Covid-19, and keep our staff and members healthy and safe we have developed a new check-in process. Starting Monday June 15th , entry into the building will be a little different. We understand that you are all excited to get back into the building to work out, see your friends, and participate in group exercise classes, unfortunately we need to control entry and the amount of people we can allow in any area of the building at one time. Please review the following protocols and be prepared to follow them.
While this is not the most ideal way to welcome our members, it is important to keep members safe and reduce ALL touch points. We are as excited as you are, we are showing it by taking good care of you, our staff, and our facility!
Entry by RESERVATION
- All members must have a reservation to enter the building
- Instructions for reservations will be shared soon
- Please DO NOT plan to walk in without a reservation
- Every member will participate in a health screening before entry including a temperature check.
- Members with a temp of 100.4 or above will be allowed a 5 minute break before a second test. If a second test fails, the member will be asked to leave and not allowed back for 14 days.
- We strongly encourage members to wear masks into the facility prior to and following workout.
- Members will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Upon passing the health screen and hand sanitizer, each member will proceed directly to the scanner.
- Have membership card ready to self-scan.
- Any member with the following flags will be delayed and possibly denied entry:
- Membership HOLD
- NO Covid Waiver on file
- Balance Due
- No Reservation
Proceed to Workout
- Since our locker rooms are not available during this phase, members will need to be dressed and ready to begin their workout, this includes pool workouts.
- Staff will provide instructions as to how to proceed to desired location and exit when time has expired.
- Lockers will be available for use, bring your own lock.
Building Signage and Protocols
Below is a list of the signage you will notice throughout the building. Please take your time to read and follow the instructions on each of these signs, they are meant to keep us safe.
- Social Distancing, 6-ft Apart – need to maintain at all times, you will notice hanging signs and floor decals
- Cardio Machine in Between Zone – every other cardio machine will be available for use
- Green/Red Sanitation Cards – Green means machine ready to GO, Red indicates machine NOT ready for use
- Directional Arrows – follow as you enter and exit spaces
- Drinking Fountain Not in Use – bottle fill available, bring your own water bottle
- Currently Closed – no entry allowed at this time
- Aquatics Use Only – changing rooms for aquatics participants only
Curbside Fitness will continue as normal by checking in directly at the South Entrance with NO entry to the building. These classes still require a reservation.
As we prepare to reopen our facility to our members on Monday June 15th , we would like to share what you can expect and how things might be different. Please understand that all of these changes allow us to abide by guidance set by the CDC, MN Department of Health and our local authorities. It is important that we ALL do our part to follow these guidelines to keep our community safe. These are a few of the changes, please stay tuned as we will continue to provide more details throughout the week.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday 6:00a – 7:30p
- NO weekend hours as part of Phase I
- Members 16 yrs +, must be in Active Status, not on Hold*.
- Past Due balances must be paid in full.
- Signed Covid Waiver required of all members.
- Members will only be allowed 60 minutes per visit.
- Members 14 & 15 must be accompanied by an adult family member.
- No children under the age of 14 allowed during Phase I.
Open to Members by RESERVATION ONLY
- Cardio Equipment
- Group Fitness Classes
- Free Weights
- Lap Pool 6:15a – 7:00p
- Walking/Running Track
- Weight Machines
- Curbside Fitness – starting as early as 5am.
A complete schedule of classes will be available on our website and social media soon! Virtual fitness will continue to be offered in our initial phases and beyond.
We will have restrooms and changing rooms available but no locker rooms at this time. We encourage ALL members to come ready to work out and leave promptly when done so we can prepare for the next reservation.
NOT Open or Offered as Part of Phase I
- Child Watch
- Family Fun Pool
- Indoor Playground
- Lower/Upper Gym
- Youth/Teen Center
- Community Rooms (not currently booking parties/meetings)
- Locker Rooms
- Towel Service
We will have hours specifically designated for our Senior Members, Monday – Friday 9:00 – 10:30am . We have reserved this time for any active member 65+ to come in without a reservation for their workout.
We will re-evaluate our opening strategy frequently based on the Governors guidance, member demand, and most importantly our ability to keep our members healthy and safe!
Stay tuned for more information related to our new protocols related to cleaning, social distancing, and member check-in procedures.
*If you would like to take your membership off HOLD, please call 433-1804 press 1 from 9:00a – 4:30p. If calling after hours leave a message and we will respond as soon as we are able. You can also fill out this short form to remove your hold. Please note that this could take up to 24 hours to be reinstated.