Sportee – Youth Athletic Development
We are excited to kick the summer off with our Sportee Youth Fitness Program. We look forward to developing your ability to run faster, jump higher, and throw farther in a safe and fun environment. In order to do this, we ask that ALL athletes help us by adhering to the following requirements:
- Wear athletic attire- shirt, shorts, shoes
- Arrive 5 minutes early to complete a COVID-19 monitoring checklist (each session) with a Coach.
- Enter the South lot on 4th Avenue across from City Hall
- Bring your own water bottle and towel
- Sanitize hands before class begins
- Exit fitness area and facility grounds immediately following each session, staying after or socializing will not be allowed
- Be capped at 9 participants each session
- Be dependent upon the weather and we will announce any changes 30 minutes prior to start time on our YMCA at ACRC Facebook Page.
- Be located in the south parking lot within the coned boundaries
- Have a 15 minute break between sessions to sanitize all equipment used
For more information, please email our Healthy Living Director, Bryce Becker.