Registration for Competitive Team Gymnastics is now open, beginning July 20, 2020
Please read and follow these guidelines to keep your gymnasts and coaches safe and healthy.
Although no one can guarantee 100% virus and bacteria free, we are doing all we can to lower the risk of exposure and contaminants.
- Anyone 14 and older will be required to wear a mask upon entering/exiting our facility. Once gymnasts arrive in the gymnasium, they are allowed to remove their mask for their workout. When the workout is complete, we ask that you replace your mask upon exiting the building.
- Participants must enter through the West Doors. There will be NO admittance through the South Doors.
- Please allow an extra few minutes to complete the mandatory health screening (temperature check and certification check to enter the facility for all athletes, parents and staff).
- Everyone entering the facility will participate in a health screening before entry including a temperature check.
- Anyone with a temp of 100.4 or above will be allowed a 5 minute break before a second test. If a second test fails, the member will be asked to leave and not allowed back for 14 days.
- There will be signage throughout the building. Please take your time to read and follow the instructions on each of these signs, they are meant to keep us safe.
Social Distancing, 6-ft Apart – need to maintain at all times, you will notice hanging signs and floor decals
Directional Arrows – follow as you enter and exit spaces
Drinking Fountain Not in Use – bottle fill available, bring your own water bottle
Gymnasts are asked to come dressed and ready for class. There will be family changing rooms available for restrooms. The locker rooms are currently CLOSED.