Per Governor Walz Executive order, every single person MUST have a reservation. Follow the steps below to reserve your time at the Y.
Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times, this includes DURING your workout.
If you are having difficulty creating an account, please make sure that your app is the color Purple, if it is not, you have the wrong app. IF you search for “YMCA Austin” you will end up with the Austin, TX app. It is very important that you search for “YMCA at ACRC” in your App Store.
TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT:
- Go to https://ymcaatacrc.motionvibe.com (be sure to bookmark me if your browser for easy access)
- At the bottom of the Member Log in page, click on the link that reads “Sign up now” to create your account.
- Follow the set-up instructions (your barcode number is printed on the back of your membership card). If you have the Driver’s License ID card, call or email the Y (5074331804) to get your barcode.
- You are now officially a MotionVibe member!
- Select the “Virtual Fitness” tab to start browsing On Demand classes or reserve your workout.
Download the Mobile App
If you have not completed the Account set up process described above, follow this simple step:
Open the App on your phone, at the bottom of the log in screen, select “Click here” next to “Need an online member account or forgot your password”.
For online support, click here to troubleshoot.
REMINDER: If your Membership is on hold or in NOT in Active status, you will NOT have access to Virtual Fitness.