Membership for All
There are a number of options to choose from to find what best fits you and/or your family. Whether you are a new member, or returning member, you will be required to pay the $50 joining fee**. When signing up for a membership, you must commit to 2 full months prior to termination. After that 2-month grace period, you can cancel at any time. The YMCA at Austin Community Recreation Center does not have contracts. If you’d like to pay for a full year up front, please talk to our Member Engagement Team for more details.
- Youth Wellness (14 – 18yrs.) = $10/mo.
- Young Adult (19 – 25yrs.) = $35/mo.
- Adult = $55/mo.
- Family* = $68/mo.
- Senior (65+) = $35/mo.
- Senior Couple = $50/mo.
*Children who are 10 through 13 and part of a Family Membership may access the lower level without adult supervision. For those members, in order to access the upper level of the facility they must be accompanied with a parent or guardian and they may ONLY utilize the Upper Gymnasium. No children under the age of 14 are allowed on the Walking/Running Track or on the Fitness Floor, even with an adult. No strollers are allowed on the Walking/Running Track.
**Youth Members are not required to pay the $50 joining fee.
- Men/Women with Sauna in each locker room
- Family/Individual Changing/Shower Rooms
Financial Assistance is available to make sure fees are affordable to everyone.
When you’re a member at the Y, you can enjoy:
- A community that is supportive, encouraging and positive.
- Full daily access to the YMCA facility, including our pools, wellness area, track and gyms.
- Reduced programming rates.
- Over 70+ Free Group Fitness Classes each week
- Member appreciation events and Family Events that bring people together
- A free Wellness Center orientation to show you how to safely and effectively use Wellness Center equipment
- Opportunities to volunteer for the YMCA and help your community.