Membership for All
There are a number of options to choose from to find what best fits you and/or your family. Whether you are a new member, or returning member, you will be required to pay the $50 joining fee**. When signing up for a membership, you must commit to 2 full months prior to termination. After that 2-month grace period, you can cancel at any time. The YMCA at Austin Community Recreation Center does not have contracts. If you’d like to pay for a full year up front, please talk to our Member Engagement Team for more details.
- Youth Wellness (14 – 18yrs.) = $10/mo.
- Young Adult (19 – 25yrs.) = $35/mo.
- Adult (26yrs+) = $55/mo.
- Family* = $68/mo.
- Senior (65+) = $35/mo.
- Senior Couple = $50/mo.
Because we have to use the upper level gymnasium for our Group Exercise due to Covid restrictions, no child under the age of 14 is allowed on the 2nd level of the facility; even with an adult.
*Children who are 10 through 13 and part of a Family Membership may access the lower level without adult supervision.
No strollers are allowed on the Walking/Running Track.
**Youth Members are not required to pay the $50 joining fee.
- Men/Women with Sauna in each locker room (Sauna’s are currently CLOSED due to Covid)
- Family/Individual Changing/Shower Rooms
Financial Assistance is available to make sure fees are affordable to everyone.
When you’re a member at the Y, you can enjoy:
- A community that is supportive, encouraging and positive.
- Full daily access to the YMCA facility, including our pools, wellness area, track and gyms.
- Reduced programming rates.
- Over 70+ Free Group Fitness Classes each week
- Member appreciation events and Family Events that bring people together
- A free Wellness Center orientation to show you how to safely and effectively use Wellness Center equipment
- Opportunities to volunteer for the YMCA and help your community.