For the wellbeing of our Active & Ageless adults, we invite members age 65+ to workout on your own time without the need for a reservation. During this time, Monday thru Friday from 9:00 – 10:30am, YMCA members age 65+ are encouraged to use areas of the YMCA that are open during Phase I. These areas include:
NO RESERVATIONS NEEDED
- Cardio Equipment
- Strength Equipment
- Walking Track
- Lap Pool (1 person per lane)
- Water Fitness
~ Wednesday 9:00 – 9:45am
~ Monday 9:45 – 10:30am
These classes take place outdoors with limited space and require a reservation to guarantee your spot.
Monday – Active/Ageless Strength 9:00 – 9:30am
Tuesday – Gentle Yoga 9:30 – 10:00am
Wednesday – Pilates 9:00 – 9:30am
Thursday – Gentle Yoga 9:30 – 10:00am
Friday – Active/Ageless Strength 9:00 – 9:30am
HOW TO REGISTER FOR YOUR WORKOUT
|OPTION 1: WEBSITE|
- At the top right of our website, place cursor over “REGISTER”
- Click “RESERVE MY WORKOUT”
- Read through program expectations.
- Scroll down until you begin to see a selection of available programs and classes.
- Choose your appointment type and click on it. If the appointment can be scheduled on more than one calendar, you’ll get a list to pick from.
- Select an available date and time for your reservation.
- If you are a new user the system will ask you for your first name, last name, phone, and email.
- We always ask for these, as they’re the basis for all email notifications and client list records.
- Once the appointment is confirmed, you will be sent an email confirmation.
OPTION 2: SCAN THIS QR CODE