You can view our Fitness schedule by clicking here.
We are excited to begin our Curbside Fitness schedule beginning Wednesday, June 3. We will be offering multiple classes daily such as Kickboxing, Cycling, HIIT, FitStep, and many more of your favorites. We will be working hard to ensure that all social distancing and sanitation guidelines are upheld in effort to keep everyone safe and healthy while exercising. We ask that ALL participants help us by adhering to the following requirements:
- Be an active member of the YMCA at ACRC*.
- Sign a Covid-19 release form found here.
- Reserve all classes prior to attending.**
- Bring your own towel, water bottle, mat, wraps or gloves.
- Sanitize hands before class begins.
- Maintain social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Follow entry and exit arrows into workout space.
- Exit fitness area immediately following each class, no socializing is allowed.
Curbside Fitness Classes will:
- Cap at 9 participants per class.
- Be open for reservation 24 hours before the scheduled class time.
- Take place by the South (4th Avenue) entrance doors.
- Be dependent upon the weather.
- Schedule a minimum of 30 min between classes to sanitize all equipment.
We understand these are difficult times and not going to the Gym is stressful. We hope you’ll use some of these tips to get you through until the doors are open again. We will switch these up daily so be sure to check in regularly to get your exercises in. See below for all our resources.
Stay active with 5-minute bursts of daily physical activity you can do anytime, anywhere. 3 – 2 – 1 BURST OFF!
Be sure to check out our blog for the most recent updates.
When in doubt, plank it out!
NO EQUIPMENT CIRCUIT WORKOUT
Repeat this 4x, in this order.
25 Jumping Jacks
25 High Knees
WORD OF THE DAY (WOD)
Each day we will add a new word of the day. Each letter below has a specific workout, spell out the letter of the WOD, that’s your exercise of the day. See how many times you can repeat the word each day.
Another challenge would be to set a specific time for you to spell/repeat the word. For example: set a timer for 10 minutes, complete an AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible) in that 10 minutes. If the word is AND, you would do (A) 15 Bicycle Crunches, (N) 20 Mountain Climbers, (D) 15 Bicep Curls then repeat. Use the resources you have in your home. If you are doing Bicep Curls, use a gallon jug of laundry detergent or water or soup cans.
Check our Facebook page daily for the Word Of the Day (WOD)