We will be offering multiple classes daily such as Kickboxing, Cycling, HIIT, FitStep, and many more of your favorites. We will be working hard to ensure that all social distancing and sanitation guidelines are upheld in effort to keep everyone safe and healthy while exercising. We ask that ALL participants help us by adhering to the following requirements:
- Be an active member of the YMCA at ACRC*.
- Sign a Covid-19 release form found here.
- Reserve all classes prior to attending.**
- Bring your own towel, water bottle, mat, wraps or gloves.
- Sanitize hands before class begins.
- Maintain social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Follow entry and exit arrows into workout space.
- Exit fitness area immediately following each class, no socializing is allowed.
Curbside Fitness Classes will:
- Cap at 9 participants per class.
- Be open for reservation 24 hours before the scheduled class time.
- Take place by the South (4th Avenue) entrance doors.
- Be dependent upon the weather.
- Schedule a minimum of 30 min between classes to sanitize all equipment.
We understand these are difficult times and not going to the Gym is stressful. We hope you’ll use some of these tips to get you through until the doors are open again. We will switch these up daily so be sure to check in regularly to get your exercises in. See below for all our resources.
Stay active with 5-minute bursts of daily physical activity you can do anytime, anywhere. 3 – 2 – 1 BURST OFF!
NO EQUIPMENT CIRCUIT WORKOUT
Repeat this 4x, in this order.
25 Jumping Jacks
25 High Knees