Strong Communities Start Here
Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It’s about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind and body. At our new facility, you can work toward that balance by challenging yourself to learn a new skill, fostering connections with friends, or bringing your family closer through family-centered activities. It’s not about the activity you choose as much as it is about the benefits of living healthier on the inside as well as the outside.
- Safety and Social Distancing Information
- All classes are reservation only through our MotionVibe member App. If you haven’t already downloaded our app, please click here. Instructions are also listed on the Group X fitness schedule.
- Participants can reserve their spot up to 5 days in advance. You may be required to show your reservation upon arrival.
- Classes will run at a reduced capacity to support social distancing guidelines.
- Group exercise spaces will be marked for participants to maintain proper social distancing. Face coverings are required at all times.
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distancing at all times.
Please note, this information is subject to change, so please check back often.