Lower Level Wood Gym
Beginning July 13, the YMCA at ACRC will be allowing individuals and families to reserve court time in the lower level wood gym. ALL individuals in the same reservation MUST BE FROM THE SAME HOUSEHOLD. The YMCA will NOT provide any equipment, please bring your own.
Gym Reservation Procedures:
- A few things to note before you come to the Y:
- Bring your own equipment, YMCA will NOT provide any equipment.
- Please come dressed!
- Water fountains are NOT in use. Please bring a water bottle!
- All participants ages 14 and up MUST wear a mask while entering and exiting the facility.
- Kids ages 13 and under are not required to wear a mask, but are recommended to.
- NO PICK UP GAMES unless all participants are from the same household.
- At the time of your reservation, please enter through the West Doors (main entrance) of the building.
- A YMCA team member will take the temperature and ask a few health-related questions to ensure safety for all participants.
- If this is your first time back, members will have to sign a COVID waiver.
- After checking in, a YMCA team member will direct you to your court.
- To EXIT the gym – use the Southeast doors of the gymnasium and exit the building through the main doors.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to ask any team member.
RESERVATION POLICY – All members are limited to 1 reservation per day and may not exceed the 90-minute limit. Members may reserve up to 5 days in advance. ALL Gym reservations will take place in the Wood Gym.
Individual Reservations – 6 members total (1 per hoop)
Family Reservations – 2 families total (1 per half court). Maximum capacity of 8 participants per family, please contact us directly at 507-433-1804 if you would like to reserve a court time for more than 8 family members.
Upper Level Multi-Purpose Gym
Currently being used for Group Fitness classes. No reservations are available at this time.