(Childcare while you workout)
At the Y, we believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for quality of life and future success. That’s why our Child Watch program is staffed with people who understand the cognitive, physical and social development of kids. Offering the need to children to feel connected and supported in trying new things and the caring and reinforcement parents and families need to help each other.
Our expanded child watch area includes space for children ages 8 weeks to 10 years to explore and play for up to 1.5 hours while you enjoy the amenities of the facility. This area also has a dedicated Mother’s Room. This space is reserved for Members only or those visiting our facility on a guest pass. Parent/Guardian are required to remain on site while using our Child Watch.
Please note that Child Care will CLOSE during scheduled hours if no one has reserved their child(ren)
|Morning||90 – Minute Time Blocks|
|Monday – Friday||9:00am – 1:30pm|
|Saturday||8:30am – 1:00pm|
|Evening||90 – Minute Time Blocks|
|Monday||4:30pm – 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||4:30pm – 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||4:30pm – 8:00pm|
|Options||90 – Minutes|
|$20 Membership Add-on||Unlimited children/punches|
|$12 or $30 Punch Card||$3/child|
Please inquire at the front desk if you’d like to purchase a Punch Card or add Unlimited Punches to your Membership
- You can make your reservations in advance, online for a 1.5 hour block. Each family can reserve only one 1.5 block per day.
- Reservations must be made for each child as spaces are limited due to small group sizing recommendations.
- Parents must remain on site, this does include outdoor classes on YMCA property.
- Please cancel any reservation that you are not able to keep.
- You are responsible for payment of your reserved spot.
- Please allow time for you and your families health screening when making your reservations.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Parents are encouraged to wash their child’s hands prior to dropping off in Child Watch. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- To help reduce the amount of people coming into Child Watch, staff will greet each family at our entrance gate.
- Toys and equipment will be cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day.