Childcare while you workout
At the Y, we believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for quality of life and future success. That’s why our Child Watch program is staffed with people who understand the cognitive, physical and social development of kids. Offering the need to children to feel connected and supported in trying new things and the caring and reinforcement parents and families need to help each other.
Our expanded child watch area includes space for children ages 8 weeks to 10 years to explore and play for up to 1.5 hours while you enjoy the amenities of the facility. This area also has a dedicated Mother’s Room. This space is reserved for Members only or those visiting our facility on a guest pass. Parent/Guardian are required to remain on site while using our Child Watch.
15 spots available for all reservations time slots
- 9 of the child watch spots will be in MotionVibe for reservations.
- No Shows to reservations (or being later than 15 mins) will be subject to a $5 fee and the spot will be opened back up.
- Motion Vibe reservation is locked-in 1 hour before the reservation and cannot be changed after that.
- The remaining 6 spots will be on a first-come-first-serve, walk-in basis
- Parents must stay in the building while their child is in Child Watch.
- Food is allowed, if your child has any allergies, please notify attendant.
- Members are only allowed to use Child Watch 1x a day
- You are subject to a $5 late charge if you are late picking your child up.
Please note that Child Care will CLOSE during scheduled hours if no one has reserved their child(ren)
|Morning||90 – Minute Time Blocks|
|Monday – Friday||9:00am – 1:30pm|
|Saturday||7:30am – 1:00pm|
|Evening||90 – Minute Time Blocks|
|Monday||4:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||4:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||4:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Thursday||4:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Options||90 – Minutes|
|$20 Membership Add-on||Unlimited children/punches|
|$12 or $30 Punch Card||$3/child|
Please inquire at the front desk if you’d like to purchase a Punch Card or add Unlimited Punches to your Membership
- You can make your reservations in advance, online for a 1.5 hour block. Each family can reserve only one 1.5 block per day.
- Reservations must be made for each child as spaces are limited due to small group sizing recommendations.
- Parents must remain on site, this does include outdoor classes on YMCA property.
- Please cancel any reservation that you are not able to keep or you will be charged a $5 NO SHOW fee.
- You are responsible for payment of your reserved spot.
- Please allow time for you and your families health screening when making your reservations.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Parents are encouraged to wash their child’s hands prior to dropping off in Child Watch. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- To help reduce the amount of people coming into Child Watch, staff will greet each family at our entrance gate.
- Toys and equipment will be cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day.
Any questions feel free to ask or contact our Youth Activities Supervisor, Jennifer Hatfield, at 507-433-1804, Ext. 118. Or through email at email@example.com