Board of Directors
We are fortunate to have a dedicated group of volunteers that make up our Board of Directors. These volunteers add an enormous amount of depth and experience to our leadership team.
- Jessica Cabeen
- Cecelia Cifuentes
- Brad Doss
- Paul Fischer
- John Garry
- Brittney Husemoller
- Dr. Kevin Myers
- Rich Pavek
The YMCA at ACRC is an innovative and impactful non-profic organization. We are in search of passionate leaders to join our Board of Directors and help to guide our organization as we serve our community.
Board Member Position Description
The YMCA at ACRC is dedicated to putting the principles of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility into practice through programs that build healthy mind, body, and spirit for all.
- Fiduciary – Ensure funding and programs are in alignment with mission. Review financial statements and monitor fiscal controls. Approve budget and assist with annual fundraising efforts and events.
- Strategic – Develop and monitor mission and strategic plan. Hire, support, and assess performance of the CEO. Establish goals to ensure accountability to the law and our values. Identify, recruit, and elect members.
- Generative – Bring personal and professional expertise to support the mission. Engage in deeper inquiry, exploring root causes, values, options, and new ideas for the organization.
- Support the YMCA’s mission.
- Understand the YMCA’s organization and its policies and abide by them.
- Participate in monthly board meetings and committees in person.
- Attend events.
- Make a meaningful annual financial contribution—no established minimum.
- Serve as an ambassador both in communicating out and gathering feedback of our work.
- Assist with fundraising and friendraising.
- The Board of Directors meet in-person on the last Wednesday of each month from 5:30 – 6:30 PM in person.
- Members may serve up to three consecutive three-year terms.
- Board members are required to serve on a committee or task force.
- Outside of committee and board meetings, board members are expected to attend YMCA events. These may include trainings, events, or celebrations.
Our dedicated team will be here to make sure the new facility will provide the best service to our community.
General question or comment? Send us an email at email@example.com